> Tous les forums > Forum Windows 10
 I am locked out of Windows 10 User Account Control. Help!
Ajouter un message à la discussion
Page : [1] 
Page 1 sur 1
Dominic189
  Posté le 18/12/2018 @ 12:36 
Aller en bas de la page 
Nouvel astucien

I have Windows 10 Home version 1709. It seems that I don't have an Administrator Password, as I've tried every password that I've used before and nothing works. I have a local MS account that I'm able to access with a password, but as far as Administrator access, I'm denied. In other words, I have no control over my computer. It's like MS has hacked my computer system. I've done scans with Avast, and everything is fine. It seems the only malware or virus I have to worry about is MS.I cannot use the Troubleshooter for any problem, as I get a UAC prompt asking for Administrator user name and password, which no password works. I cannot remove any programs that I don't want or need as I get the UAC prompt again. I also cannot use the system file checker without the prompt. I have Malwarebytes downloaded and the icon has that blue and yellow shield attached, not allowing me to update a version of the program or even do a scan without getting the prompt for an Administrator password in order to approve the action. I cannot access the UAC controls either. If I try to use the Command Prompt as Administrator, I get the prompt again. There are blue and yellow shields everywhere. I know I'm not the only one as I've read a lot of feedback and we all need answers. Why is this happening? Why can't MS give us an update to correct this? Instead they download the Creator update which took a lot of time and probably uses more hard drive. Please help.

Publicité
Patoche
 Posté le 19/12/2018 à 05:38 
Aller en bas de la page Revenir au message précédent Revenir en haut de la page
Astucien

Je ne sais pas si c'est un problème de vue ou alors je ne suis pas bien réveillé mais je ne comprends pas ta demande: Si c'est une demande..

Ici sur PCA c'est un forum en français.

Patoche
 Posté le 19/12/2018 à 05:50 
Aller en bas de la page Revenir au message précédent Revenir en haut de la page
Astucien
Page : [1] 
Page 1 sur 1

Vous devez être connecté pour poster des messages. Cliquez ici pour vous identifier.

Vous n'avez pas de compte ? Créez-en un gratuitement !

Sujets relatifs
quitter windows 10
Systems mechanics et mise à jour windows 10
Procédure pour mise à jour pilotes Windows 10.
Windows 10
Cloner windows 10 sur disque dur SSD
windows 10 repertoire lecture seule
Windows 10 demarrage difficile
Windows live mail en carafe
How i can improve windows 10 speed ?
Comment télécharger les fichiers gpx windows 10
Plus de sujets relatifs à I am locked out of Windows 10 User Account Control. Help!
 > Tous les forums > Forum Windows 10