> Tous les forums > Forum Windows 8
 Windows 8 Store won’t open and can’t solve the problem in any way...
Ajouter un message à la discussion
Page : [1] 
Page 1 sur 1
harrybarnes
  Posté le 03/04/2019 @ 09:52 
Aller en bas de la page 
Nouvel astucien

Hi guys! As you can understand form the title, i’m having a problem with the Windows Store..Sarkari Result My laptop is a Pnr Status Sony Vaio Ultrabook, Showbox 64bit, the battery doesn’t work anymore, so it is constantly connected to an exteranl battery. I bought it years ago, and i’ve never been able to update to w8.1 as it gave me an error... Almost 1 year ago the Windows Store started not to work, i can’t open it, it just crash without giving any error message (also the apps were doing the same). Therefore, some apps’ icon disappeared, and as i could not use them, i’ve deleted all the apps. I tried ti fix the Store problem, wsreset won’t work, and so all the other solutions i’ve found online. Then i tried to perform a system reset, but it gives me an error and says to contact the producer... I only want to make my laptop work fine again... please help me i’m hopeless

Modifié par harrybarnes le 03/04/2019 20:22
Publicité
LightTech
 Posté le 06/05/2019 à 11:59 
Aller en bas de la page Revenir au message précédent Revenir en haut de la page
Petite astucienne

Hello

OK my friend!in my opinion you should reinstall your Windows with the original cd/dvd that you should have I suppose!I think that afterwards your pc should work.Friendships

Pour les néophytes voici ce que cela donne en Français:

OK mon ami . A mon avis, vous devriez réinstaller votre Windows avec le CD/DVD original que vous devriez avoir je suppose ! Je pense qu’après votre PC devrait fonctionner normalement . Amitiés

Modifié par LightTech le 06/05/2019 13:36
Page : [1] 
Page 1 sur 1

Vous devez être connecté pour poster des messages. Cliquez ici pour vous identifier.

Vous n'avez pas de compte ? Créez-en un gratuitement !

Sujets relatifs
Windows store
Windows store
windows store en panne
Applications Windows store
fenetre windows store
Téléchargement d'Open Office sur windows 8
Skype dans Windows Store
windows store
sortir de windows store
probleme windows store
Plus de sujets relatifs à Windows 8 Store won’t open and can’t solve the problem in any way...
 > Tous les forums > Forum Windows 8